* Although 14k gold filled & sterling silver materials are extremely durable, Golden Hour Jewelry Co. cannot 100% guarantee against normal wear & tear and tarnish over extended use. We recommend following the care instructions below to ensure your jewelry will last as long as possible:
- Store in a dry, airtight container, or we recommend storing in your complimentary GHJC pouch or ziplock bag and away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- Avoid storing jewelry in your bathroom, as humidity can kickstart the oxidation process, causing your jewelry to tarnish faster.
- Remove before showering, swimming, sleeping, and avoid exposure to chemicals, lotions, soaps, perfumes, bleach, etc. Exposure to these chemicals can lead to oxidation.
- Bleach can break down your jewelry and cause it to become very brittle - do not clean your jewelry with bleach or harsh cleaners, and avoid wearing it in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Polish with microfiber cloth in between use; we recommend using eyeglass cleaner cloth.
- General Rule of Thumb: It should be the last item you put on before leaving the house, and the first thing you remove when you get home.